|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Certification:||CE, ISO, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs/PE bag|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 pcs per month|
|Character:||Extensible, Latex Free||MOQ:||5000pcs|
|Manufacturer:||Yes||Product Name:||Tracheostomy Tube Holder|
tracheostomy neck straps,
custom trach ties
Extensible Durable Tracheostomy Tube Holder Latex Free Velcro Trach Ties
1. Thread long, narrow fastener tabs through flanges on trach plate.
2. Bring tabs back over flange and ahhere to the neckband.
3. Secure fastener tab of short section to the long neckband section. Adjust for proper length or compression.
4. Trim excess material for proper length.
Use in supervised care setting only.
Monitor to prevent unintentional disengagement.
Do not trim fastener hook tabs.
For single patient use.
Change the holder daily or more frequently as required. Change after patient bething.
Disposable. Do not wash.
1. Soft material and a wide band with sealed edges to help promote patient comfort and assist with skin care ·
2. Tapered ends and Velcro™* hooks to reduce secretion contact and allow easy attachment to the tracheostomy tube neck flange ·
3. Two-piece construction that adjusts to fit pediatric through adult patients, up to 18” neck size Latex free. Sold in boxes of 30. Packaged individually with sterilization.
One size – easily adjusts to fit most patients, from pediatric to adults (with a neck size up to 18”)
Foam-padded cotton for patient comfort
Soft materials and wide band may help promote good skin care
Wide band tapers at hooks designed to help reduce excess secretion accumulation
Q1: Can you produce according to my samples?
A: Yes, OEM/ODM is no problem.
Q2: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
Q3: Can I have a sample before placing bulk order?
A: Yes, we provide sample for quality test
Q4. Do You Provide Customized Products and OEM Service?
Yes, we accept both customized products and OEM. There are over 50% of the output are produced according to the samples from customers. The directions and demand from our customers are the first to be considered. We think what you think.
Q5. How Do You Manage Your Quality Control? How the Products Are Made?
YES. Self quality control is a very important step in the manufacturing process. We have special quality control team in each step of the products manufacturing.
How the quality control processes are implemented is shown in the following FAQS.
|Material||cotton piece and PE foam I.V dressing|
|Size||For Adult, 2.2*48.5cm|
|Application||Stablize the catheter|
|Function||Maximize patient comfort|
|Advantage||Reduce catherter movement, saves nuring time|
Tracheostomy Tube Holder Neckband
Contact Person: Janey